P-Series(PeekBoo) is MTech’s latest addition
to the data driven development
P-Series(PeekBoo) is MTech’s latest addition to the data driven development in the area of Autonomous, ADAS, system development. its primary function is to log & store varied data formats from multiple sensors such as LIDAR, Camera, GPS, IMU , Vehicle bus in a single hardware time synchronized rate. its also capable of replaying the data directly on to the ADAS ECU chip there by mimicking the real world input to the Perception ECU’S . Few features of VOC are
- Capable of logging LIDAR point cloud, Camera GMSL, FPLink , RADAR point cloud, GPS , IMU data with a time synchronization of 12.8 ns
- Capable of supporting 3 Channels of camera , 1 LIDAR, 1 GPS ,1 IMU , 2 channel CAN sensor data in a single unit
- Can be stacked together to increase the scalability , data stored in ADTF format or as requested by the end user requirements.
- User interface to support trigger logging with advanced selective logging functionalities
- Fully configurable hardware inputs and outputs based on the ruser environmental needs
- Capable of supporting up to 3840×2160 at 44 frames for Camera data 10 gbps ethernet for LIDAR/RADAR data
- Customized adaptor board as per the camera ECU requirement
- Capable of reprocessing /replaying logged data in a time synchronized manner along with vehicle bus
- Can be coupled with ADAS simulator for injecting synthetic /simulated data on to the perception ECU’s
- Hardware data injection on to the Perception ECU’s to measure accurately the precision and correctness of the ADAS/Autonomous ECU under test.
- Cost effective solution with respect to replacing the need for multiple simulation tools