Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Location: Middleton, WI.
Job Code: RWRA:001
- Designing and developing control systems using modeling and simulation tools such as MATLAB|Simulink|Simscape) along with developing and testing embedded C-code.
- Test Bench shall be used to verify ECU level level requirements for electronic modules, products and systems.
- An electrical systems engineer that has experience with Test Benches, Controller chip control and Diagnostics, with CAN Communications, Matlab/Simulink and the specification and validation of electronics requirements.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work in developing, implementing, testing and troubleshooting of firmware modules or subsystems in embedded applications for industrial motor control
- C/C++, Microprocessors/Microcontrollers experience is required. Experience with typical embedded control peripherals (ie. RAM, Flash, UART, PWM, A/D, CAN, I2C, and SPI).
- Work on power electronics applications, including low voltage inverters, UPS systems, or similar technologies.
- Develop motor control algorithms or other closed loop control systems.
- Matlab/Simulink auto-code generation.
- Programming of assembly Language, C/C++, Microprocessors/Microcontrollers.
- Analysis, design, programming and testing of systems using engineering best practices.
Meet commitments and deadlines for allocated Control’s project.
- Responds with urgency to customer needs as they apply to resolution of complex problems relating to technical product operation or customer issue.
- Develop C and model software based on SW Dev processes like Agile (Scrum), Kanban, and waterfall.
- Minimum BS Degree in Electrical Engineering – MS preferred
- Typically four years of real time embedded firmware product
- Experience with TI and/or Freescale ARM A8 controller and/or ARM Cortex M3 or M4 processors.
- Embedded Real Time Operating System interface & customization experience.
KEY BEHAVIORAL TRAITS FOR SUCCESS:
- Continuous Quality & Performance Improvement: Able to establish personal standards of quality for own work; independently improve the quality of own work processes products, and/or services; identify and apply “best practices” in own work; improve the efficiency of own work by eliminating barriers and streamlining work processes; measure and track own performance.
- Creativity & Innovation: Able to generate creative ideas to solve problems and improve work methods; apply novel approaches to situations; independently apply professional expertise in ways that are unique or innovative; collaborate with team members to brainstorm creative approaches; rethink situations to create new opportunities or overcome obstacles.
- Problem Solving & Analysis: Able to gather appropriate data and diagnose the cause of a problem before taking action; separate causes from symptoms; apply lessons learned from others who encountered similar problems or challenges; anticipate problems and develop contingency plans to deal with them; develop and evaluate alternative courses of action.
- Technical/Functional Expertise: Able to demonstrate mastery of the technical/functional skills necessary for performing own job; maintain state-of-the-art knowledge of the advances in field; regularly publish or present on leading-edge issues; conduct leading-edge research or similar work that has organization-wide impact; play a key role in advancements in profession.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.